We’ve made it easy for you to connect directly to the American Express® Network, helping you to save time and money.
How It Works
- Internet Direct supports IP terminals, integrated POS systems, datacenters and more
- use Internet Direct in both Card-Present and Card-Not-Present transactions
- configure your existing POS system to send American Express transactions through our secured URL
- take advantage of fast transaction speeds of 1-3 seconds
- fault tolerance and two site redundancy ensure your American Express Card transactions are uninterrupted for 24/7 processing
Why It Works
By connecting directly to American Express using your existing internet connection you avoid additional communication expenses, service fees and third party transaction fees.
- no transaction volume constraints
- flexible deployment options including SDKs and real-time XML authorizations and submissions
- supports American Express authorization specifications
- secured via 128 bit SSL encryption
- single URL-based connectivity with fault tolerant disaster recovery systems
- use your existing Internet Service Provider
- no additional communications expense or routers to maintain
- no third party transaction fees
Read more about Internet Direct Connectivity, or contact us today to get started.